At Algorithmia, we believe in democratizing access to state of the algorithms. That's why we’re excited to provide an AWS AMI and pipeline for creating your own style transfer models.
You're now able to setup a deep learning environment in the cloud, train a custom style transfer model, and then make it available as a scalable REST API. Training your own model takes approximately 26 hours end-to-end using Amazon EC2 P2 instances.
We’re also introducing Deep-Style.io, an interactive demo for getting started with style transfer. We're providing five filters users can apply to their own photos for free.
While we don't aim to be a photo filter company, using the AMI pipeline above we've created 38 different filters developers can use in their apps and services. These are all available via the Algorithmia API.
Deep Learning on Algorithmia:
- Open Source AWS AMI for Training Style Transfer Models
- Deep-Style.io Demo: Style Transfer Using Deep Learning
- Getting Started With Style Transfer
- Neural Style Transfer from the Command Line
- An Introduction to Deep Learning
- Lessons Learned from Deploying Deep Learning at Scale
- Why Deep Learning Matters and What’s Next for Artificial Intelligence